In 2017, Jacob Batalon took on the role of Ned Leeds for the action-adventure movie, Spider-Man: Homecoming. The film marked the first of multiple appearances for Batalon in the Spider-Man movie series.
But how many Spider-Man movies feature Jacob Batalon? For all those details and more, read on.
The Jacob Batalon Spider-Man movies in order
To date, Jacob Batalon appears in five movies alongside Spider-Man. The movies include:
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2019)*
- Avengers: Endgame (2019)*
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
- Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)
*Batalon appears very briefly in these movies.
Are all of the movies part of the same series?
All of the movies – which also star Tom Holland as Spider-Man – are part of the same series, with events told in chronological order.
Are all of the Spider-Man movies the work of the same director?
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) and Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021) are the work of director Jon Watts. Avengers: Infinity War (2019) and Avengers: Endgame (2019) are the work of directors Anthony and Joe Russo.
Which is the best movie in the series?
According to IMDb, the Spider-Man movies which feature Jacob Batalon are ranked from best to worst as follows:
- Avengers: Infinity War (2019) – 8.4/10
- Avengers: Endgame (2019) – 8.4/10
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) – 7.5/10
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) – 7.4/10
- Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021) – Not yet rated
I hope this information about Jacob Batalon’s involvement in the Spider-Man movies has proved useful. Should you wish to know more about other Spider-Man films, please check out one of the recommended reads below.
- Ten facts about Spider-Man’s Tom Holland
- Why was Tom Holland the most Tweeted about actor in 2019?
- Best Doctor Octopus movie quotes